Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa have come and gone, and now the only holiday we have left to look forward to is New Year’s Eve. This year, as you’re out and about, sipping champagne and looking for someone to smooch in East Stroudsburg, we invite you to take a quiet moment to think about your health.
We realize that committing to a new wellness program in 2017 is somewhat of a cliche–pretty much every list of New Year’s resolutions starts with “get in shape” or “lose weight”–but this is only because such lifestyle changes are absolutely vital to our long-term happiness. The good news is that you don’t have to go it alone. Marshalls Creek Wellness Solutions has a wide variety of wellness programs and health services to help you make good on your promises to yourself. Keep reading to learn more, then schedule your first appointment with us today!
Why Wellness Is Always The Right New Year’s Resolution
If you’re feeling sheepish about starting a new wellness program on New Year’s Day (again), we’d like to offer you some scientific encouragement. Have you ever heard of the “fresh start effect”? In scientific research, this term is applied to a phenomenon that indicates people are more likely to establish–and keep–good habits if they’re launched simultaneously with a temporal landmark.
In plain English, this means that you’re likely to be more motivated to stick with a new wellness program if we make a clean break from our past selves using a significant event on the calendar. These events can be a birthday, a national holiday, or the changing of the year itself. Want to make a big change? Start with a clean slate!
What Wellness Programs Make The Biggest Impact?
All you have to do is type “wellness program” into your favorite search engine and you’ll likely be inundated with responses that range from fad diets to intense exercise competitions. Chances are, these extremes probably aren’t what you’re looking for. Instead, try these options, many of which are offered right here at Marshalls Creek Wellness Solutions in East Stroudsburg.
- Regular Chiropractic Care – Our stressful lives mean we carry a great deal of tension in our muscles. This puts us at risk for musculoskeletal issues that affect our energy, mood, and mobility. Find relief from that nagging neck, back, shoulder, or joint pain with the help of regular chiropractic adjustments. Let this be the year you finally regain the ability to move around like you want to!
- Yoga – Many exercise programs focus on building strength or losing weight, but often leave out the necessity of working on flexibility. Regular yoga classes will not only help you to look and feel better, they’ll also help you to center your breathing and thought processes so that you can tackle the challenges of each day with a clear head.
- Isagenix – If you’ve been told by a medical doctor that you’re overweight or obese, you probably know that this condition leaves you at risk for a plethora of health issues. Make 2017 be the year that you get your weight under control with the help of our Isagenix wellness program. Using organic, non-genetically modified ingredients, this weight loss program isn’t a diet, but a long-term way to teach your body to build muscle while burning fat…all by the choices you make at the dinner table!
- Nutritional Counseling – Speaking of dinner table choices… if you’ve been trying and failing to address health concerns with your diet, our nutritional counseling services can help. In simple, easy-to-follow language, we’ll teach you why vegetables and healthy fats are so important, and how to minimize the other foods that are always calling your name.
- Meditation – Finally, we highly recommend adopting meditation as your wellness program in 2017. This relaxation and mindfulness technique can help you to feel more calm, confident, and creative, no matter what challenges you face! If you’re returning to a stressful job or family situation after the holidays, make sure you do it armed with physical and mental benefits of meditation.
Turn To Marshalls Creek Wellness Solutions For A Happy & Healthy Year!
The entire team here at Marshalls Creek is dedicated to helping you find health and wellness in the new year. Even if you’ve failed before, you can succeed this time with us on your side! Book your visit now.
Marshalls Creek Chiropractic
2490 Milford Rd
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
New Patient? (570) 223-7211
Accepted Payment Methods
- Mo, We
- 9:00am – 12:00pm
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Tu, Th
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- 9:00am – 12:00pm
- 2:00pm – 5:30pm